Re: Writing Portfolios

Subject: Re: Writing Portfolios
From: "Dan \"Chemosabe\" Retzer" <retzede -at- MAIL -dot- AUBURN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 18:04:26 -0500

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, UC Bobby Collins wrote:

> > Thanks,
> > >>

> > >I'm having great success with a three-ring binder.

> > I suggest adding a table of contents to the portfolio. The client can
> > easily see the depth and breadth of your experience and quickly locate
> > samples applicable to his job.
> > Sue Ellen Adkins

> Good suggestion...consider it done!!

Also, consider a cover page with your name, address, email...etc. This
way the person perusing your portfolio will have a strong name reference
to associate with your work. You may want to consider short, reflective
sketches (maybe one or two paragraphs) about each entry.
| Daniel E. Retzer|
| retzede -at- mail -dot- auburn -dot- edu|
|http://www.duc.auburn.edu/~retzede|