Re: A Preponderance of Females

Subject: Re: A Preponderance of Females
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- IONET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 06:24:45 PDT

--- On Thu, 11 Apr 1996 10:37:40 -0500 Karen Mayer/Touch Technology
<Karen_Mayer/Touch_Technology%TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTESGW -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM> wrote:
>How often do you men TWers get accused of just
>making the manuals "look pretty?"

Often enough. That generally provokes Eric's Patented Informational
Lecture to co-workers and management about what we do and what we
don't do. I tell them, among other things, that I'll be glad to
make it look pretty (a no-brainer) as long as I've got the license
to make it read pretty too. It generally works.
Eric

--> Please note new E-mail address <--