Copyright

Subject: Copyright
From: "David E. Venzke" <dev -at- ENG -dot- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 13:53:39 EST

Thought the following may be of interest to those who have been
following the Copyright thread(s).

The current issue of _Writer's Digest_ (May 1996) has a front page
story on the subject. The article, written by attorney Howard G.
Zaharoff, answers the following questions:

What Is a Copyright?

How Do I "Get" a Copyright?

How Long Do Copyrights Last?

Must I Place a Copyright Notice on My Manuscript?

How Do I Register My Works? Should I Bother?

Who Owns the Copyright?

What About Collaborations?

What Is "Fair Use"?

_Writer's Digest_ should be available on your local newsstand (or
book seller, etc.). If not:

Subscription info: 800/333-0133

Single copies available @ $3.25 (includes postage and handling):
F & W Publications, Inc.
1507 Dana Ave.
Cincinnati OH 45207

I am only a longtime subscriber and reader of this publication and
am not an employee of F & W Publications.

Enjoy!
David Venzke, Sr. Technical Writer email: dev -at- aisinc -dot- com
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. voice: (313) 332-7036
3795 Ranchero Drive fax: (313) 332-7077
Ann Arbor MI 48108