Help with Online Thesaurus

Subject: Help with Online Thesaurus
From: Manny Ratafia <TMGMAIL -at- YALEVM -dot- CIS -dot- YALE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 13:21:24 EDT

This is in response to James Witkin's request for a thesaurus for Word 6.

We offer a WordNet thesaurus for Word 6 which contains more than 54,000 words.
CommTech also has specialized thesauri on pharmaceuticals, medical, and other
topics.

The details are kind of voluminous, so I won't post them here. Send me an
e-mail if you want more info.

Manny Ratafia
CommTech
A Technology Management Group Company
25 Science Park
New Haven CT 06511-1968 USA
Tel: 203/ 495-1960 Fax: 203/ 498-7842
E-mail: tmgmail -at- yalevm -dot- ycc -dot- yale -dot- edu
WWW: http://users.aol.com/commtmg/CommTech.html

Software for text searching, information retrieval and report
generation. Launch multiple searches at one time and use specialized
and general thesauruses to expand your searches on the World Wide
Web, your hard drive and your network.
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net