Dead-Simple HTML Editor?

Subject: Dead-Simple HTML Editor?
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 10:34:45 -0700

I know many people have been asking about HTML editors recently, but I
haven't seen this exact question. We're creating a series of internal web
pages to keep track of company projects, procedures, and policies. Since
we're a relatively small company, no one person has enough time to be
"webmaster" and therefore each group, from finance to programming, needs
to maintain their own page. As a result, we need a *really* simple HTML
editor/Web page designer that can be easily and quickly learned by those
who may have no online documentation experience. Although individuals may
choose their own tools, I need to recommend a simple tool as a corporate
standard.

I've looked at Adobe PageMill and it looks quite easy to use/learn. Does
anyone have any experience with this or other tools?

Thanks--Anne

PS I know HTML myself, so please, no lectures on how it's better to dig in
and learn it. We need something simple for this to fly. :-)

--
Anne Weiler --annew -at- chancery -dot- com
Media Development

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net