Technical Writing Forum on America Online!

Subject: Technical Writing Forum on America Online!
From: KTINY -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 09:32:52 -0400

Greetings:

I am pleased to announce that we have established an online forum within
America Online (AOL). This forum can be found within the WRITERS CLUB, an
area on AOL that is dedicated to writers and authors of all types. This area
can be accessed on AOL by typing keyword WRITERS. We will be holding the
first online session on Friday, May 3 from 10:00 to 11:00 PM. This will be
an open chat regarding technical documentation, career development, trends
and technologies. Future online sessions will be held on the first Friday of
every month in the same time slot.

Depending on the response, we may look to hold these sessions more
frequently. In the future, we will look to have more focused sessions
addressing areas of concern to technical communicators and to invite
industry-leading speakers.

I invite you to join us. See you then.

Ross Squire
Knowledge Transfer International