Contract position available in No. VA

Subject: Contract position available in No. VA
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 11:35:24 -0400

We are currently searching for a technical communication consultant
to work at Template Software in Herndon, VA. The contract runs from
early May until early July, but for the right person the contract
could run longer or even develop into a permanent position.

The following describes our requirements for the position:

Technical Writer

Requirements:

- Degree in Technical Communication, English, or Computer Science
- Experience writing software user documentation
- Experience using FrameMaker or Interleaf

The following qualifications are desirable but not required:

- Courses in C or Pascal or programming experience
- Experience writing documentation for commercial products
- Experience documenting development tools
- Experience using UNIX and MS Windows
- Hands-on programming experience a plus
- Experience designing and writing online documentation
- Knowledge of and experience with object-oriented design and
programming concepts
- Experience with workflow or network management software

We want a skilled technical communicator who is aggressive and
wants to learn our technology. The position involves developing a set of
user guides for a business application.

Please contact me by phone or E-mail for more information. You can submit
your resume via regular mail, E-mail, or fax. Writing samples are required.
You can find out more about Template Software, Inc. and our products at:

http://www.template.com

Template Software's postal address, my phone and fax numbers, and my Internet
address, are as follows:

Template Software voice: (703)318-1266
Attn: Don Sargent fax: (703)318-7378
13100 Worldgate Dr. E-mail: sargent -at- template -dot- com
Herndon, VA 22070

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net