Re: Mouse-button names for southpaws

Subject: Re: Mouse-button names for southpaws
From: "Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 07:49:00 MST

From Doug Montalbano's recent post:
The recent thread by Victor Chapel and David (not an idiot)
Ibbetson discuss possible alternative nomenclature for
the currently labeled left, right, and middle mouse buttons.

I must admit that I haven't been following this thread, but for some reason
it just now caught my attention.

I'm left-handed and can use the mouse easily with either my left or my right
hand. Regardless of what hand I use (or what side the mouse is on), the left
button is still on the left and the right button is still on the right. I
guess I don't understand the problem.

Beverly Parks -- parksb -at- huachuca-emh7 -dot- army -dot- mil
The opinions expressed are my own.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net