Re: Tech Writing in Silicon Valley

Subject: Re: Tech Writing in Silicon Valley
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 14:17:29 -0700

KDFisher -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

> Hi:

> Does anyone know of any tech writing opportunities in the Silicon Valley/Palo
> Alto/Menlo Park area in Northern California? Any info would be greatly
> appreciated. Please respond to me at the address below. Many thanks in
> advance!
> Heh. Subscribe to ba.jobs.offered and ba.jobs.contract and go look in
the comp. newsgroups. You'll see a lot of agencies in the first two, but
they actually can do a fairly good job of screening for you. Furthmore,
since you're on AOL, you can look at the Sunday San Jose Mercury News
classified ads online -- check the Writer and Techical Writer
classifications. Also check over the Engineering ads because sometimes
companies lump the tech writer ads in with several other kinds of
engineering help.

Right now Silicon Valley's job market is hot!

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net