Re: ATTN: Digest Subscribers

Subject: Re: ATTN: Digest Subscribers
From: Stan Brown <stbrown -at- NACS -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 02:08:33 -0100

"Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL> says that her
mailer has a problem with receiving the digests, and asks that they be
shortened. She then adduces some benefits,

Bev, I must respectfully disagree. Receiving one digest a day is what
I find easiest to manage. I would find multiple digests harder to
manage, not easier. (I think you and I manage our email in different
ways that meet our different needs.)

Until list processors are able to customize digest sizes to each
recipient's wishes, I hope no change will be made in the way digests
are handled at present.

Regards,
Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cleveland, Ohio USA
email: stbrown -at- nacs -dot- net Web: http://www.nacs.net/~stbrown/

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net