Re: MS Word: PC >> Mac and vice versa

Subject: Re: MS Word: PC >> Mac and vice versa
From: Paula Puffer <techwrtr -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 09:14:44 -0500

Hey Debbi

I have been migrating across the Win 95 OS and a Mac OS during the last =
year. The office where I was working didn't have enough computers for me =
to have my own space to work in there so I got lucky and could do most =
of the work from home.=20

The only problem I had was that occassionally I would get a postscript =
error but I think that was from the office's rather outdated laser =
printer rather than something in the program. If I printed to another =
laser printer it worked fine.=20
I also brought documents that I started at the office home and had no =
problem.

Paula Puffer
techwrtr -at- cei -dot- net
http://www.cei.net/~techwrtr