Frame to RoboHELP

Subject: Frame to RoboHELP
From: Beverly White <beverly -at- NICK -dot- WORLDTALK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 11:00:00 -0700

Greetings,
I am totally new to online help, RoboHELP, and this list. My company using
FrameMaker.

I Converted a Frame .RTF. and then opened the .RTF file in Word/RoboHELP
and noticed that all the Frame paragraph styles appeared in Word/RoboHELP

Word/RoboHELP complained (I think) about not having access to the
ROBOHELP.DOT template so I moved this template into the same directory as
the .RTF and .HPJ files. Note I did not attach this file, just relocated it.
Word/RoboHELP then complained about not finding a Word WRDBASIC file.

Questions: Would attaching this file have eliminated this error message and
allowed me to proceed working with this file to make it into a help file?
Also, will all the extra Frame styles cause problems in Word/RoboHELP and
if so what is the best way to eliminate them (in Frame or Word) and then use
the default RoboHELP styles?

Cheers,

Beverly -dot- White -at- worldtalk -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net