Translation Services

Subject: Translation Services
From: Marc Combes <mcombes -at- SPEEDLINE -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 15:01:35 -0500

Dear Internet Users,

I must personnaly apologize to everyone that would be irritated by this
message, and so decide to keep it as short as possible, but we found you
may be the kind of users interested by its content.

We actually offer various Macintosh-based localization services, such as
translating English softwares, manuals, and other documents into French.
We are commited to offer our best, speedy, reliable, guaranteed, and very
cost effective services.

Would you be interested by receiving detailed information about our
services, submit some information about the products you would like us to
translate, or submit any request, please do not hesitate to email us at
<mcombes -at- speedline -dot- ca>.

Best Regards,

Marc Combes

---
Marc Combes <mcombes -at- speedline -dot- ca>
English to French translator

"You wanna know something? Yes, i'm REALLY coming from France!"

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net