STC Central New Jersey Employment

Subject: STC Central New Jersey Employment
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 14:07:09 -0400

Allow me to introduce myself

My name is John Posada and I am a tech writer at Bell Communications Research
(Bellcore) in Piscataway, NJ. However...I have a position that I am happy with
and that position is expected to run for another 18 months. Hence, that's not
why I'm posting this.

The reason I'm posting this is that I'm also the employment manager for a
chapter of the Society for Technical Communications, and the chapter is the
Central New Jersey chapter.

Periodically, I notice that jobs offering and jobs wanted emails appear in this
list.

Two things: First, would it be OK to include the job posting in my email
newsletter that I send out one or two times per week to my chapter membership.
All contact would be directed to you and the position would be included without
changes or modifications.

Second...if you can email me any job postings for any positions related to
technical writing or technical communications as soon as the opportunity
presents itself, I might get that position into qualified hands a little faster.

There is no charge for this. It is a service that we provide our membership.
In addition, there are a number of similar chapters throughout the United
States, and many of the chapters either trade job postings, or they post them
on the chapter's WEB pages, linked to other chapters. This becomes a method of
"getting the word out" that isn't possible by only being displayed in
classified sections of newspapers and magazines.

Please feel free to contact me either by phone or email to discuss this further.

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that
I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people"
- J. Danforth Quayle
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net