SF Bay Area Job Leads on StcJobsBa-L

Subject: SF Bay Area Job Leads on StcJobsBa-L
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 13:42:50 -0700

Thanks to a lot of hard work by Eric Ray, I've been able to tinker with the
Majordomo on stc.org for the last couple of days. As a result, we now have a
mailing list for email distribution of technical communication job leads for
the SF Bay Area.

If you were receiving our email job leads distribution, then you're already
a subscriber to StcJobsBa-L. If not, and you're interested in job
opportunities in this area, you can subscribe by sending a message

To: majordomo -at- stc -dot- org
Body: subscribe StcJobsBa-L

You won't be able to post directly to this list, so if you have a job
opportunity you'd like to advertise in the SF Bay Area, you can email it to
jobsba -at- stc -dot- org -dot- If you wish to do this, please first read the list's
information message by sending a message

To: majordomo -at- stc -dot- org
Body: info StcJobsBa-L

Unless I've made an error setting it up, you do not need to subscribe to
read the information message.

I'm still catching up after the STC conference in Seattle, so my techwr-L
mail is still set to NO MAIL. Please reply to me directly if you have any
questions.

Thanks. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer
srm -at- c2 -dot- org Copyright 1996 Review Editor, IEEE Micro
http://www.c2.org/~srm/ All rights reserved President, Berkeley STC

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net