Many thanks

Subject: Many thanks
From: Dianne Walsh <ldwalsh -at- VOICENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 20:24:22 -0400

Thanks to all of you who responded to my question about converting WinHelp
files to Mac files. It seems the overwhelming application of choice is
QuickHelp and I will be looking into it before making a final recommendation
to El Bosso. He and I had another little chat today and I've almost gotten
him convinced to get a Mac or two in-house so we can actually test the
software and the help. (Of course, all this hinges on whether we actually DO
this. . .)

Thanks again! I'll let all of you know what happens.
Dianne Walsh E-Mail: ldwalsh -at- voicenet -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer or: ldw -at- locke -dot- ccil -dot- org
MEDecision Inc. URL: http://www.voicenet.com/~ldwalsh

If things improve with age, I'm nearly perfect.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net