Re: Labeling software for CD-ROMs?

Subject: Re: Labeling software for CD-ROMs?
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 10:25:42 HST

>Does anybody know of a Windows software package that would be good for
producing
labels for both CDs (round) and jewel boxes (square)?<
I would think you could do it using any Windows wordprocessor, or graphics
program (if you need to include fancier graphics). I've done that for audio
cassettes. As far as producing the master goes. Maybe a company like Avery
produces laser-printable CD labels and jewel box inserts? Avery sells labelling
software that works with all of their standard label sheets -- I don't know
what it's called. You might check an Avery catalog.

HTH.
David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net