Re: Left vs Full Justification

Subject: Re: Left vs Full Justification
From: Newton Vasconcellos <mendv -at- AX -dot- APC -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 21:44:45 -0300

In Brazil, full justification is the norm.

So, I was highly surprised when, after dropping PageMaker in favor of
QuarkXpress and later on FrameMaker for my DTP needs, I needed to go back to
PageMaker (5). I found that it indicates loose line spacing with a shade in
front of the line. As soon as you resolve the situation (I mostly hyphenate
- manually, for the algorithm works for English, but not as well for
Portuguese), the shaded area disappears. Very practical.

[]

Newton D. Vasconcellos
mendv -at- ax -dot- apc -dot- org
Rio de Janeiro