Re: Cost of Documentation

Subject: Re: Cost of Documentation
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- LTC -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 10:04:30 -0300

Interesting analysis. If somebody were to publish such data as the cost =
of lawsuits lost by companies over poorly documented products, just =
maybe we could wake up some of those corporate managers who rush to get =
a manual out,"oh, we don't need to hire a writer or illustrator, just =
have the secretary do it by the end of the week."

Jon Leer