Document/File Management Software

Subject: Document/File Management Software
From: Tiffany Haley <thaley -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 15:40:57 -0700

Being the only documentation person here I am finding myself the recipient
of loads of valuable documentation that should be organized and saved. I
don't think I could possibly be the only Technical Writer that ends up with
so many directories and files that searching for documents becomes
necessary. The eight character naming convention is a big ambiguous if you
have hundreds of documents, especially if they were named by other people.

Does anyone know of some software or shareware that helps to organize/index
files/documents on the PC platform?

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net