Re: Types of tech writing on the list

Subject: Re: Types of tech writing on the list
From: Sabahat Iqbal Ashraf <ashrafs -at- RPI -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 22:52:50 -0400

On May 20, 7:01am, Marci Abels wrote:

> Looking for something permanent though.

Actually, so am I. Have worked in my native Pakistan [writing all sorts of
documentation for an electronics manufacturer from brochures to Tech.
References and then a full-blown software user manual for a British
consultancy's CASEtool] and also in Boston as an intern with a
business/design consultancy writing everything from bowl brush [and I mean
toilet bowl brush] labels to Home Page text for a major computer
manufacturer. Just finished an MS in Tech. Communication [as we call it here]
at Rensselaer. I have one Web Page listed in Yahoo
[www.rpi.edu/~ashrafs/ned.html] -- the unofficial home page of my alma mater.

Any takers?

Sabahat.

--
2209 15th Street ashrafs -at- rpi -dot- edu
Troy, NY 12180 www.rpi.edu/~ashrafs

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net