Patience is a virtue

Subject: Patience is a virtue
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 19:31:50 -0400

R.I.P. CRISTOPHER ROBIN
To all of you who have requested the poetic parody in memory of C.R. Milne:

Patience is a virtue <grin>.

The monitor on my desktop machine bit the dust yesterday, so I can't access
the gazillion requests I received over the last 5 days (since my last email
backup). I also can't access the poem <sigh>. The repaircritter is coming
tomorrow, so I should be able to send out the stuff by the weekend.

Sorry for the delay.

Kat in Rochester, who is writing one thousand times: Thou shalt back up
thine email every day along with the project stuff. Thou shalt back up
thine email every day along with the project stuff. Thou shalt back up
thine email...

@Kat _______________________________ katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Kat Nagel MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY
Technical writing / Document design / Information services

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net