Re: Marketing Plans

Subject: Re: Marketing Plans
From: Jacob Matthan <findians -at- NETPPL -dot- FI>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 12:08:27 +0300

Hi Eric,

Marketing plans vary considerably depending on the product, the marketing
objective, the company philosophy, not to say whether it is a physical
product that is marketed or a service. Also the considerations on whether
it is a domestic or international market affect the structure of the
marketing plan.

There are several good books on marketing but as for as I know no one has
set about to prepare one on preparing a specific marketing plan as it
would be a heroic task.

Do let me know if you have any specific aspects to be tackled and from my
lecture series on the subject I can probably give you some of the most
recent referenecs that should be of use to your friend.

Regards

Jacob Matthan
Oulu, Finland

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net