WA - Seattle (Kirkland) - tech writer position

Subject: WA - Seattle (Kirkland) - tech writer position
From: John Hedtke <jhedtke -at- OZ -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 14:41:25 GMT

Position: Sr. Technical Writer to create new and update existing

documentation for Applied Voice Technology products.

Position Duties & Responsibilities: Producing new technical
documentation for call processing, interactive voice response and

computer telephony products. Will also be responsible for some
administrative tasks such as maintaining a current library of AVT

documentation and working with contractors.

Qualifications: 3-5+ years experience in producing professional
documentation for high tech hardware or software applications.
Must be motivated and able to work several simultaneous projects
effectively.

Must be experienced with Word for Windows; experience in
FrameMaker and in online help for Windows, OS/2, or Windows NT
very strongly desirable, as is experience in telephony.
Familiarity with professional graphics and illustration
packages is also desirable.

Please route your resumes to:

John Hedtke
Manager of Technical Communications
Applied Voice Technology
11410 N.E. 122nd Way
Kirkland, WA 98034
206-820-6000 x3445
jhedtke -at- appliedvoice -dot- com

If you have questions about the position, I prefer that you send
them to me in email along with your phone number and times
that will be good to call you back.

Note: I cannot guarantee that samples will be returned.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net