TW Graduate Seeks Advice On Bay Area Job Search

Subject: TW Graduate Seeks Advice On Bay Area Job Search
From: GGarvoille -at- AOL -dot- COM
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 15:28:20 -0400

>I'm going to be looking for work in the San Fransisco area in the next couple
>of months. Since I've little experience to go with my technical writing
degree, I'm looking for any advice for job searching/interviewing in the bay
>area.
Westech will be at the Santa Clara Convention Center Monday and Tuesday.
Over 350 companies will be there. It is a good place to take your
resume and sometimes talk to the managers. Their web site is:
http://www.vjf.com

Check out the Sunday San Jose Mercury ads at:
http://www.sjmercury.com

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net