Re: TW Graduate Seeks Advice On Bay Area Job Search

Subject: Re: TW Graduate Seeks Advice On Bay Area Job Search
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 08:57:17 -0700

Check the usenet newsgroup ba.jobs.offered, and ba.jobs.contract; also
post your resume to ba.resumes (I think it's named this way). Look for
DICE in yahoo! It's a place to post your job skills and brokers, hunters,
and employers call you. (might be D.I.C.E.)

Regards,
__________________peter gold pgold -at- netcom -dot- com__________________
"We shape our tools; thereafter, our tools shape us.
We ape our tools; thereafter, our tools ape us."
________...Marshall McLuhan, based on Ted Carpenter's idea_____

> >I'm going to be looking for work in the San Fransisco area in the next couple
> >of months. Since I've little experience to go with my technical writing
> degree, I'm looking for any advice for job searching/interviewing in the bay
> >area.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net