Any SGML users out there?

Subject: Any SGML users out there?
From: Isabelle Hannich <hannich -at- STD -dot- TERADYNE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 07:58:36 -0700

STC members,

Our technical writing group is considering converting to
SGML. Currently we are interested in learning about the
experiences of people who have recently converted to SGML
for publishing their technical documents. We are particularly
interested if you used another method for providing online
documentation prior to implementing SGML.

If you have recently switched to SGML, and you would be willing
to answer a few questions about your conversion process, please
email me at hannich -at- teradyne -dot- com -dot-

I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your time.

Isabelle Hannich
Teradyne
(818) 991-2900, x4470
hannich -at- teradyne -dot- com