JOB: No.VA Sr. Tech Writer (Software)

Subject: JOB: No.VA Sr. Tech Writer (Software)
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 12:49:00 PDT

Network Imaging Corp., a cutting edge developer of client/server and
Web-enabled information management and workflow software, is seeking
a Senior Technical Writer to join our documentation group in Herndon,
Virginia.

Required:

* Degree in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science
or related field
* Five or more years experience documenting commercial software products
* Proficiency with MS Windows environment and desktop publishing
* Strong analytical abilities as well as grammar and proofreading skills

Desired:

* FrameMaker
* UNIX
* Mainframe OSs (MVS, VSE)
* Online help systems

The ideal candidate will be willing and able to take ownership of the
existing documentation for our COLD/ES product (Computer Output to Laser
Disk for Enterprise Systems), and will relish the challenge of re-designing
the entire documentation set.

To apply, please mail your resume to:

Network Imaging Corporation
500 Huntmar Park Drive
Herndon VA 22070
Attn: Human Resources

For more information, contact me.

Heli L. Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net