Help with RoboHelp from Win 3.1 to Win 95

Subject: Help with RoboHelp from Win 3.1 to Win 95
From: ArtElser -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 16:46:15 -0400

We are working with a client to develop help files in RoboHelp from Word 6
files in Windows 3.1. The client will be moving the application onto Win95
and Word 7 in the not too distant future. And the client also will be using
the latest version of RoboHelp. We're using the version for Win 3.1.

My question is: Can we expect the RoboHelp files generated in Word 6 to move
easily and without much twiddling into Win95 and Word 7? If there are
adjustments and tweaks to make, what are they? Can we just open the help file
in Win95? Do we have to start with the RTF file, or can we just drag the help
file into Win95?

My understanding of this is that there are new features in WinHelp 95 that
aren't in WinHelp 3.1, but all the 3.1 features are supported in 95. This
should mean a clean transition, but is that the case?

If you have any experience in this, please drop me a private email at:

artelser -at- aol -dot- com

TIA

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net