Web Site: Web Publishing and International Technical Communicati

Subject: Web Site: Web Publishing and International Technical Communicati
From: "Nancy Hoft, WORLD READY" <nhoft -at- WORLD-READY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 13:26:22 +0000

Hi All,

I've compiled a list of online references to Web sites whose content
relates to Web Publishing and International Technical Communication.
These two topics interest me greatly.

If you are interested in taking a look:

http://www.world-ready.com/readlist.htm

I will be adding to the list often. I welcome suggestions for
expanding the list. If you've written a paper, thesis, or have done
research in any of these areas and would like to make this information
available to the world but do not have a Web site, send me an email.
Maybe I could host your information for the benefit of others who
are interested in these topics. I do not charge any money for this
service, however I reserve the right to decline your content if I do
not find it suitable.

Cheers, Nancy Hoft
N A N C Y H O F T
WORLD READY
http://www.world-ready.com/
RR2 Box 493 Moran Road
Temple, NH USA 03084-9761 USA
+1 603.878.4540 (voice) +1 603.878.0508 (fax)

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net