Re: Word wierdness

Subject: Re: Word wierdness
From: Brian Curd <adocs1 -at- STAR -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:08:24 +0000

Richard Farley asked

>>.....Problem: because one of those computers was set up to print the
deleted text as strike out I had to change that option. When I did,
there was a small verticle line left on the left side of the page
where the top of that deleted section was. I have tried everything to
get rid of it and nothing has worked. Another of those verticle lines
shows up in a file that was imported as ASCII courier to preserve the
alignment of the numerical table layout. Any ideas on how to get rid
of the lines?
<<

Richard, I think you've found the WORD 6 Revision bar feature.

Take a look under 'TOOLS/OPTIONS/REVISIONS' to see how to remove or change the
various options.

BTW. a similar feature exists in FrameMaker.

Cheers
Brian
Please reply to:

brian -at- authordocs -dot- star -dot- co -dot- uk
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net