ScreenCam to AVI conversion

Subject: ScreenCam to AVI conversion
From: Chris Tonjes <chris -at- OVERTHE -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 02:05:56 GMT

Greetings all;

Does any one know if ScreenCam movie files can be converted to AVI
files?

I'm working on a windows help project, and I'd like to use screencam
to capture a sequence of keystrokes and mouse movements which users
can play back by clicking on a button from certain help topics.

I'd like to play these "movies" back in an embedded window, rather
than full screen, but the dll my help authoring tool supplies for
this only supports AVI files.

Or: is there another tool similar to ScreenCam that saves keystrokes
and screen movement as AVI files?

Thanks!!!

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net