English to French translator urgently needed

Subject: English to French translator urgently needed
From: Simon North <snorth -at- TEDOPRES -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 15:28:30 WET

Apologies if this is considered 'off topic' ...

My employer, Tedopres International BV is urgently looking for an
English to French translator immediately and I thought maybe one of
the Paris chapter members could help (although anyone with a native
command of French would do).

The job concerns a manual I have written; a Word4Windows document using
the Doc2Help templates (so the codes MUST remain intact) for an access
control system (card readers, door locks, etc.). The software also needs
translation (we'll provide you with the Windows resource files so all
you have to do is translate the text in them). I will be the contact
person so I would be prepared to serve as mentor through the
technical aspects of the job. Grand total is about 29,000 words and it
needs to be done QUICKLY.

Is anyone interested? If so, please reply directly to me, NOT to the
list.

Simon North FISTC; Documentation Engineer, postmaster & webmaster
Tedopres International BV, The Netherlands
snorth -at- tedopres -dot- nl ---- http://tedopres.digi.nl
north -at- direct -dot- iaf -dot- nl OR north -at- knoware -dot- nl
http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/notices/RESUMES/NORTH_SIMON.JOHN.HTML

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net