Re: communication of another sort

Subject: Re: communication of another sort
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- LTC -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:56:09 -0300

This is the wave of the future. News available (or technical =
documentation) to the masses with multiple media elements. The neat =
thing about it is that it returns power to the viewer who can =
selectively jump around to find what's pertinent to him/her. You don't =
have to wait for the anchorman to finally get the news across after =
beating us to death with his opinion. Sure editorial is fine, but if I =
want the facts, this new wave allows me to say "forget this" and skip to =
some other (more factual) segment.

As usual, only the few with the technical resources to view/hear the =
various media segments can become enlightened.

Jon Leer
Leer Technical Communications

"Taking the technical manual to new dimensions"