Latest "Worst" Winners

Subject: Latest "Worst" Winners
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 09:22:18 +0000

Those of you who follow COREComm's Worst-Technical-Communication-
Sample-of-the-Month Contest may have thought that we had
abandoned the contest. No, it is still going on, but there were
very few entries in April, so the contest officials decided to
combine the April and May entries into one contest. (Technically,
it also included the first week of June).

Anyway, if you've enjoyed reading the really bad entries in the
past, you'll want to check out the April/May contest winners:

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/worst.html

Don't forget to forget those bad writing samples! You can usually find
them on first drafts; we know you'd never let such bad writing go to
press! ;)

Regards,
LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com