Job Posting in AZ

Subject: Job Posting in AZ
From: Mark Duerfeldt <markd -at- ATCWEB -dot- ATC -dot- 1DC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 09:14:54 -0700

Hi Kids,

First of all, thank you to everyone who responded to my question about
printing styles in Word 7.0. Your answer was exactly what I was looking for.

Now, then, we have a job opening here in Phoenix:

Technical Writer Position

Strategic Development Services, a division of First Data Corp., currently
has an opening for a technical writer in Phoenix, Arizona.

The Strategic Development Services division is responsible for developing
PC-based applications for credit card services, including Customer Service,
Collections, Credit Applications, and Security/Fraud processing.

The writer will be responsible for producing architecture design
specifications in a client-server environment, server design and functional
specifications, and ISO 9000 procedural documentation.

Most of the documentation is produced using Microsoft products. Familiarity
with Windows 95 products and experience with a client-server environment and
object-oriented application development is a plus.

Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience and ability.

Please send or fax a resume to:

First Data Corp.
c/o Mark Duerfeldt
2398 E. Camelback Rd. Ste. 690