Reviews

Subject: Reviews
From: "Serenil, Karen" <kserenil -at- TEKNEKRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 09:22:28 CDT

I am looking for ideas/suggestions on getting useful and thorough reviews of
documents from developers and engineers. Our review process could stand some
improvement, but the reviewers don't take it seriously or seem to understand the
importance of it. Currently, they are each given a copy of the document and told
to mark their comments. No group meetings take place to discuss reviews, and the
reviewers do not schedule their time to include this process. I have been
looking for information regarding this without much luck and would appreciate
any suggestions or sources you all might have.

Thanks for your help,
Karen Serenil
Ft. Worth, TX
kserenil -at- teknekron -dot- com