Re: Screen capture/Unix terminal emulators

Subject: Re: Screen capture/Unix terminal emulators
From: "Sigrid A. Schoepel" <sas -at- WIGGINS -dot- PENTATECHINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 07:56:57 -0500

Chris Hulin asked for a terminal emulator that runs under W95 and allows for control of font, size, and resolution.

My company's program runs under SCO Unix in many terminal modes. The terminal emulator the tech writers (and many of our customers) use is SmarTerm. I've been able to set it up to do some very nice looking screen captures.

SmarTerm is made by Persoft, Inc.
Anonymous FTP: ftp.persoft.com
World Wide Web: http://www.persoft.com

Sigrid Schoepel
Senior Technical Writer
sas -at- pentatechinc -dot- com

Penta Technologies, Inc.
250 S. Executive Dr., Suite 201
Brookfield, WI 53005
The views expressed herein are mine, and do not necessarily represent those of Penta Technologies, Inc.