My Posting Concerning P(r)oofreading

Subject: My Posting Concerning P(r)oofreading
From: "Daniel E. Wise" <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 22:47:26 -0700

Colleagues,

*sigh* I must admit to making an error in judgement. In parroting the
original posting's error, I assumed you had actually read and
remembered it. Yes, the error was intentional. Yes, though I am
certainly fallible, I do try to proof my messages before I post them.

Of course, my wife has already reminded me of what happens when you
*assume.* I leave it for you to remember the childish rebuke that
follows the thought to completion.

Again, my apologies for the error in judgement.

Dan Wise