Re: Monitor Cost Justification

Subject: Re: Monitor Cost Justification
From: Grant Hogarth <grant -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 18:23:44 -7

I'm snowed under, so I'm only skimming the list, but here's another
suggestion:

Find the shop(s) in your area that repair and rebuild monitors.
The one here in Salt Lake City often gets in "factory seconds", which
is how I picked up my Viewsonic 21PS for only $700.00 (list at the
time was $2200.00) It's got a slight blue color cast on one edge,
but on a white page, it's not a problem. I could have spent $300.00
more and gotten a "perfect" second, but decided not to.

Grant

Grant Hogarth, Information Developer, Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
grant -at- onyxgfx -dot- com WWW:http://www.onyxgfx.com FTP:ftp://ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>
"Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life.
Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep
boredom at bay and spark creativity."
-- R. I. Fitzhenry