Product Specs.

Subject: Product Specs.
From: Anushree Tewari <anushree -at- RIVERRUN -dot- ERNET -dot- IN>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:46:44 IST

Hi everyone,

I've been on the list for quite some time, but it's the first time
I'm asking a question. I've found the list very useful and an
effective mechanism of keeping in touch. (I've decided to give up
lurking--a bad habit.)

Now the question:

We have a family of products and each member does have a specifications
document. I have been asked to conceptualize and then produce a 'product
spec.' document. If anyone has done this before, please help out. Please
feel free to ask questions. I'd appreciate if you'd write directly (e-mail
address is below) to me as I get a digest; I'll keep people informed if
the subject is found to be interesting.

Anushree Tewari (anushree -at- riverrun -dot- ernet -dot- in)
River Run Software Group
B-5 NEPZ, Noida 201 305, INDIA