Job Opportunity: America Online/Northern Virginia USA

Subject: Job Opportunity: America Online/Northern Virginia USA
From: "David W. Swim" <dwswim -at- CAIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 09:18:16 -0400

If you're looking for a career with boundless opportunities and no
creative roadblocks, America Online welcomes you to explore the following
new and exciting professional opportunity in cyberspace:

Position: SDK Technical Writer

developers. Programming experience, experience documenting software
development kits and APIs, and knowledge of C, C++, Java, Visual Basic,
OLE Controls (OCXs), Director and client software are a plus. Experience
writing documentation for programmers is required.

To be considered, you MUST MAIL TECHNICAL WRITING SAMPLES (photocopies
only), your resume, and a cover letter referring to "SDK Writer, code
DBST-1" to:

Technologies Recruiting
America Online, Inc.
Dept. WP-0623
12100 Sunrise Valley Drive,
Reston, VA 22091

For additional information on employment opportunities, call our Job
Hotline: 703-918-2666.

No phone calls, fax or e-mail, please. We are an equal opportunity
employer. Principals only.