Re: Letter mu, was Re: Abbreviation for kilobits per second

Subject: Re: Letter mu, was Re: Abbreviation for kilobits per second
From: DAVID IBBETSON <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 22:31:36 -0400

Baby has written out 100 times "their there is not the same as their they're"

1 I had hoped that the promised 16-bit char set would have addresses
reserved for the full range of ligatures and accented letters

2 I understand that the Greek and other non-Roman alphabets will have
their own ranges for *their* characters when this promised char set arrives.

3 Does anybody know when it's coming, or where I can find out about
its progress?

David (the idiot) Ibbetson

David Ibbetson ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
133 Wilton St, #506, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 4A4
Phone (416) 363-6692 Fax (416) 363-4987

What is this life, if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare?*
---- _Leisure_ by W.H. Davies, first stanza

* Some sources substitute a full stop for the question mark.
"What is truth?" said jesting Pilate.