Re: Interview

Subject: Re: Interview
From: "John C. Mureiko" <yohon -at- CRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 06:04:29 +0000

>Hello, I am a student taking a TECHNICAL WRITING class in need of an
>interview with a person who has to write frequently. I happened upon
>this list by chance while researching some information on Graphic
>Design.

I would like to thank all of you that responded to my request for an
interview. I learned alot from what each of you had to say about your
process of writing a proposal.

This will help very much when my final assignment is due on writing a
proposal of my choice.

Again, thanks for you time and consideration,

--
John C. Mureiko
Student of Graphic Arts Technology