Re: Jump colours for help

Subject: Re: Jump colours for help
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 08:33:26 +1000

Ok I will use the lime green - I had planned to if it was the standard.
The reason I needed the RGB value is because some of our machines are
turning the link black and the usuability of that is almost non-existent.
I checked the win.ini and it isn't being set so I think I will have to
try hardcoding the green.

Thanks for the responses - but I still hate the colour :)

Colleen Dancer

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au