Re: Technical Writer murdered in Boston's South End

Subject: Re: Technical Writer murdered in Boston's South End
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 07:58:00 -0600

A technical writer, on vacation from San Francisco, was
recently murdered in Boston. All of us who are technical writers
should be saddened by this loss to our profession.

The "loss to our profession" is far and away a secondary concern. In fact,
we really shouldn't care whether he was a tech writer or not. In the words
of the late Dr. Donne:

"...Every man's death diminishes me....
"Do not send to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224