electronic books--info needed

Subject: electronic books--info needed
From: Jane Larkin <jlarkin -at- IBBOTSON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 12:43:54 -0500

I have been given the task of finding a way to publish our software
manuals electronically. Management is not interested in Web publishing
so I have restricted my search to packages that will enable us to output
to CD ROM and ship a licensed browser to our customers.

So far I have found out about DynaText, Folio and Inforium. Can anyone
give me the names of other packages? I would appreciate any info.
Thanks!

jlarkin -at- ibbotson -dot- com