Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 10 Jul 1996 to 11 Jul 1996

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 10 Jul 1996 to 11 Jul 1996
From: Daniel Deane <ddeane -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 11:26:02 -0400

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 08:44:52 -0500
From: Vanessa Wilburn <vlwilburn -at- CPU -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: HTML 3.2

(SNIP!)

There is a great deal of good reference material on HTML standards at
http://wwww.w3.org

Vanessa
<<<<<

Folks,

Is there anyone who would be interested in giving email correspondence
instruction on HTML to any in our group who wants it?

Best regards,

Daniel Deane
Reply to ddeane -at- mindspring -dot- com
pob 3548
Chattanooga TN 37404