Re: Conferences and Seminars

Subject: Re: Conferences and Seminars
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 06:10:52 -0400

Dan Wise suggests:

>Look around. Ask for a list from the STC Society office. There is
>bound to be one somewhere near you. For example, we have three in the
>Southeast (PCOC, Currents, FL Writers Conf.) that are well worth the
>time and money--even if you have to <gasp of horror> pay your own way.

Rochester (NY) Chapter hosts a regional seminar each spring. It usually
runs for 2 days in late March. Spectrum96 was the 35th year, I think,
making it the longest-running regional conference. If anyone is
interested, I could snail-mail a copy of the most recent conference
schedule to give you an idea of what it's like. Reply off-list, please.

LIFE1: Technical writing and document design
MasterWork Consulting Services katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Health info service mediref -at- mcls -dot- rochester -dot- lib -dot- ny -dot- us
LIFE2: Vocal chamber music PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com