Re: Memo...Thanks for the help once again

Subject: Re: Memo...Thanks for the help once again
From: "John C. Mureiko" <yohon -at- CRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 22:19:33 +0000

Dear list,

Thanks for the help with my memo project. The advise and suggestions
on what books would be helpful proved positive. I received another "A"
and a some good remarks were written on the paper. I have ordered the
book--WRITING WINNING BUSINESS PROPOSALS by Freed, Freed, and
Romano--to help me in finishing up the PROPOSAL part of the
assignment.

Thanks again to all of you,

Without Students where would the world be today?

--
John C. Mureiko
Student of Graphic Arts Technology